English name: Pomegranate
Botanical name: Punica Granatum
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Rich in vitamin C. It has more than 40% of your daily requirements of vitamin C.
- It may help to prevent the growth of prostate and breast cancer cells
- Alzheimer’s disease protection
- Helps people with Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative Colitis plus IBS
- Arthritis ,the flavonols in it may help block the inflammation that cause Osteoarthritis and Cartilage damage
- Heart diseases,the juice in it appears to protect the heart and arteries.
- Has Anti-Viral and Anti- Bacterial properties
- It increases on Sexual performance and fertility in both men and women as it reduces Oxidative stress
- It may treat diabetes